Jet Vent Series Dust Collectors
Easy to install, operate, and maintain, Griffin's Jet-Vent dust collectors are an efficient, economical solution for dust and product recovery. These pulse jet filter vents provide continuous fabric filtration for extended periods. Available in a wide-range of sizes, the Jet-Vent is one of Griffin's most versatile dust collectors.
Like all of our dust collection systems, these units are built to be exceptionally rugged and ready to stand up to heavy-duty use. With a wide range of options, they'll bring you the flexibility to meet your application needs.
If our standard models and options don't meet your needs, we'll design a collector that will.
Jet-Vent's Heavy-Duty Construction
Griffin’s standard models are built to perform under the harshest of conditions, but if your needs require different materials, we will be happy to work with you suit your needs.
The engineers at Griffin have designed our standard Jet Vents for heavy-duty jobs:
- Housing / Hopper: continuously welded hot rolled steel (HRS) construction
- Pressure for standard design: -20”W.G.
- Cloth Area: 29 ft² – 3,164 ft²
Efficient and Economical Performance
Pulse technology allows continuous filtration over extended periods.
Control Air Consumption
A Pulse Jet Timer lets the operator control the compressed air consumption for the cleaning cycle.
Less maintenance timeBag removal from a side-access door means faster bag replacement and less maintenance time.
Designed to Minimize Maintenance
Without internal moving parts, maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Over 31 standard models available
- Available with nominal 4" or 6" diameter filter bags
- Modular design for unlimited airflow
- Standard units designed for -20" W.G.
- Housing and hopper constructed of continuously welded HRS
- Control panel in NEMA 12 4 enclosure standard for all Jet-Vent models-shipped loose for field mounting
- Standard bag removal is from the side access door
- Fans – available as required, suitable for grade level, side or top mounting on collector
- Barrel hopper assembly – standard 60 degree slope with flanged discharge and support legs
- Other accessories – elevated walkway, railing, ladder, slide gate, rotary air lock, insulation, safety grating, companion flange, bird screening, roof adapter
- Explosive conditions – NEMA 7 or 9 control panels, NEMA 7 or 9 solenoid enclosures, pressure relief devices, electrical grounding
- Special construction – stainless steel or special alloy steels
- Sanitary finishes – available for food grade applications
- Special surface finishes – sand blasting, epoxy and other coatings
- Pressure gauges and switches – combination differential pressure switches/gauges, differential pressure switches
- Filter media – singed polyester felt is standard. Nomex®, polypropylene, fiberglass, acrylic, and Ryton® also available
- Filter media finishes – PTFE membrane, acrylic, glazing and other acid resistant finishes also available.
- Pleated filters